CBD PEPPERMINT BARK RECIPE
Our CBD peppermint bark recipe is simple to make and serves up a crunchy minty treat, which is great for sharing with friends and family – or leaving next to the fireplace for St Nick himself.
350g white chocolate
350g milk or dark chocolate
Crushed peppermint sweets or candy canes
Peppermint CBD oil – desired amount
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper, then fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Crush the peppermint sweets or candy canes into small pieces and set to one side
- When the water has reached the boil, place the milk or dark chocolate into a bowl and place it over the hot water to melt. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted, then spread it evenly onto the parchment paper and, place in the fridge and chill for 20 minutes
- In a fresh bowl, add the white chocolate and melt it over boiling water. Once the chocolate is fully melted, remove the bowl from the heat and allow it to cool before adding the peppermint CBD oil then stir it thoroughly
- Spread the mixture over the top of the set chocolate
- Immediately sprinkle the crushed peppermint sweets or candy canes over the top of the setting white chocolate, then return the tray to the fridge for 20 minutes
- Cut into the square once completely set and serve chilled
CHRISTMAS FUN FACT
DYK that candy canes were supposedly first made in 1670 by a choirmaster in Cologne Cathedral, Germany, when he bent sugar sticks into the shape of a shepherd’s crook as a way to keep the children quiet during a long nativity service.