Merry Christmas Voyagers! It’s our favourite time of year where the family comes round, gifts are given, and yummy food is eaten. With all the food to be made on CHristmas day, here is one you can add your own Voyager peppermint CBD to!
Peppermint bark is a festive sweet made from crushed candy canes and two types of chocolate (we can’t get enough chocolate!). It’s quite simple to make and Voyager has taken its own spin on the recipe by adding our CBD to make it just that much more special.
What you’ll need:
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- White chocolate (350g)
- Milk chocolate or dark chocolate (350g)
- Crushed Peppermint candies or candy canes ( We’re using 8 crushed candy canes)
- Voyager Peppermint CBD 500mg (2 tsp)
Step one: Set Up
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Set up a large pot of water to boil. Make sure you have a heat safe bowl to place in the pot in order to melt the chocolate.
- Crush peppermint candies or candy canes and set aside for later
Step Two: Melting Chocolate
- Add milk chocolate or dark chocolate to the bowl to melt. Stir occasionally until chocolate is fully melted.
- Spread chocolate onto parchment paper.
- Refrigerate and set chocolate for about 20 min.
Step Three: Melt White Chocolate
- Add white chocolate to a clean bowl to melt in the pot of hot water.
- Once White chocolate is fully melted, add 2 tsp of Peppermint CBD oil. This will act as a peppermint extract.
- Spread whitechocolate and cbd oil mixture on top of set milk chocolate.
Step Four: Add candy
- Add the crushed peppermint candies or candy canes immediately onto chocolate bark.
- Let the chocolate spread set in the refrigerator for another 20 min.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to eat your festive peppermint bark!